Thursday, February 25, 2010

Delmar housings.

Delmar housings are currently being slack and not emailing me back so i guess i will have to put up with the gay 50mm port, for now. But anyway we have some waves on the coast at the moment although we have like a 30knot south easterly messing it up and its all just wind swell, this is something we become use to on the sunny coast. I would like to post some fresh shots but i havent got any decent stuff of late.

On another note Phil Gallagher has recently seen Dylon Parrs blog and had this to say,
I voted for your friend as best grommet as I was stuck for a vote.
Keep in touch and be sure to send any images you would like me to look at for the magaizne, the Iluka line is good and I will keep it on file as we are just about to start some planning for issue 4.
Also another good way to get your work out there could be sending some images to fluidzone, I am employed by them to be the editor and we are always looking for content.
Keep up the great work.

So heres 2 photos i took from a fun day a while ago that i havent shown you guys.

Beau Davis.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kirk, that empty shot is nice and sharp. Do you have an email address? I will send you that pic from the other day. Just thought you might want a look.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Photography has become a great passion of mine, and one day i hope to be as good as Clark little,Phil Gallagher, Trent mitchell and Ben Lee, i am setting my goals very high in the hope that i can achieve something close to what these guys do. But in the meantime i am just trying to learn as much about photography as i can while working and having fun.I am not just some kid who picked up a camera and said im a photographer, my dad has taken photos for his whole life which is a major reason why i picked up a camera. surf photography may be my main focus at the moment but i love all areas of photography.

Followers.