Tuesday, March 2, 2010

January Madness.

Strange.
Joey Orme.
Joey Orme.
Some old shots from one awesome afternoon, that included me wiping out onto dry cundgee on a bombie while i used sams board, i came up with quite a headache and a scratched up back. I decided to take my camera back after that. The 3 above images are from one afternoon this one week when we had back to back swells all 3foot and over, Now all we need is some autumn perfection. I havent been able to take any photographs lately because its been torrential rain and i just dont have the motivation to swim around in the rain at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Photography has become a great passion of mine, and one day i hope to be as good as Clark little,Phil Gallagher, Trent mitchell and Ben Lee, i am setting my goals very high in the hope that i can achieve something close to what these guys do. But in the meantime i am just trying to learn as much about photography as i can while working and having fun.I am not just some kid who picked up a camera and said im a photographer, my dad has taken photos for his whole life which is a major reason why i picked up a camera. surf photography may be my main focus at the moment but i love all areas of photography.

Followers.